Welcome! » »

Site revamp required

Posted by Shanners 
Site revamp required
March 13, 2015 10:53AM
I have been a member of CC for a number of years and I am becoming increasingly bored and frustrated with the site.

The "Latest Competitions" section is particularly dull with 2 current competitions simply requiring the same answer daily for 2 months. The Rebus Puzzle is OK, although if you are unable to work out puzzle in week one, there is no point in looking at week 2-4.

The riddle is simply a guessing game and there are issues with some of the answers already expressed on the Forum.

I suggest removal of the Ladder, Points & Coins, Comp Log, CC e-mail, Games, Treasure Hunt, Winners tabs as none of these are being either used or updated.

I also suggest the Contact Tab is defunct as all of my recent attempts to contact the managers are simply ignored ,[ including advising of a possible error as I received extension to my membership for which I did not pay]
Den
Re: Site revamp required
March 13, 2015 05:09PM
Hi Shanners

I am in total agreement.

I am still waiting for my voucher won on the open the box in December and have had no response to my emails.

There are far too many bits and pieces on the site that are irrelevant.
March 17, 2015 09:14PM
Hi Den. Have you tried telephoning Competitors Companion?
Den
March 19, 2015 06:32AM
Hi Rolysb, no I haven't. I have emailed a couple of times but not had any response. I had an email in December confirming my win and saying that they were waiting for new stock to come in but nothing since then. Where can I find their telephone number?
March 19, 2015 10:41AM
Good morning Den. Click on Terms at the foot of this page.. The address and telephone number are there. Good luck.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2015 10:43AM by rolysb.
Den
March 19, 2015 06:11PM
Thanks Rolysb, will let you know if I have any luck
Den
March 23, 2015 12:32PM
Ho Rolysb, I called the number this morning it goes through to a firm of accountants. I spoke to someone who said she only did the accounts for CC. After explaining the problem she promised to pass the message on and get CC to email me. I wont hold my breath but will let you know if I do hear anything.
March 23, 2015 01:23PM
Den

I am of the opinion that Competitors Companion is in a total mess. What is the point of entering competitions when the prizes are not awarded and the management refuse to make any attempt to engage with its paying customers.

Has any one else recently won any of the members competitions and if so has the prize been awarded?

Unless matters improve I do not intend renewing my subscription (although I appear to have received a free subscription for an additional 12 months, and have not been able to get any response from CC when I brought this to their attention).

John
March 23, 2015 03:24PM
Yep Den, that's right: Phillips Accountants.
Click on About Us at the foot of the page for more info. Also here’s another link

[www.phillips.biz]

Good luck.

PS: Have you clicked the Gold Clue icon at the top of the page? Interesting info there too.
March 23, 2015 06:12PM
I recently won the CC Euromillions lottery and received my cheque promptly. Thank you CC!
March 23, 2015 07:25PM
Nice one Kris E!

Den, a couple of years ago I contacted them by phone and, yes, spoke to Phillips Accountants. The cheque turned up a few days later so I believe your message will be passed on. It's the accountants who issue the cheques so you've contacted the right people.

Deborah
March 31, 2015 07:57AM
For £10 a year CC is amazing, its a huge resource and source of many wins. Well done to all at CC and big thank you.
May 08, 2015 01:04AM
Hi
I apologies for the delay in replying. I add new competition every day so there is always new competitions on the latest competition page. We are in the process of updating the winners page as it simply depends on how many winners submit there details. All the other pages like the ladder & CC Coins are new pages & we are working hard on bringing new features to Competitors Companion.
Kind regards
April
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄