Welcome! » »

Competitiors Companion Own Competitions

Posted by bounty 
Competitiors Companion Own Competitions
February 11, 2014 01:28PM
Could someone please advise how long it takes for prizes from Competitiors Companion own competitions to be sent out please - I was lucky enough to win a December competition but have not received anything.

I have tried emailing via the 'contact us' button three times (but had no response). I can't find anywhere on the site where it say how long after a competition has closed the prize is sent out, so perhaps that would be a good thing to add somewhere. Also what to do is the prize is not received.

Thank you
Re: Competitiors Companion Own Competitions
February 11, 2014 03:22PM
I also won a December competition and still haven't received my £25. I have also tried emailing four times like you have had no response.
February 11, 2014 05:22PM
That's not like Competitor's Companion. I was the winner of the December Daily Quiz and received my cheque for £25 quite soon in January.
February 12, 2014 09:33AM
Thanks for your replies, I'm just trying to work out if it's been sent out and gone missing, or not been sent out yet, but I can't seem to get an answer off anyone from CC. confused smiley
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄