Welcome! » »

DOES ANYBODY ACTUALLY WIN?

Posted by Rudders 
Den
Re: DOES ANYBODY ACTUALLY WIN?
May 17, 2016 03:12PM
I find it tends to go in batches. I tend to go for months with nothing and then several all together. February was a particularly good month when I won several totalling about £10,000.00 that was my best month ever but nothing since. Fingers crossed I may be building up to another batch of prizes soon. I enter as many as possible every month and hopefully by the law of averages I must win sometime. Don't give up your time will come.
May 17, 2016 06:06PM
Are you entering competitions other than on this site, Den?
Den
May 18, 2016 07:40AM
Hi Pippin, yes I am. I enter on a couple of other sites that give a wider range of entry methods. There are a lot of magazine comps that are not on this site.
May 18, 2016 09:46AM
Thanks. I'm thinking of trying to see if I can find any of the slogan competitions I used to have some success with - but I'm going back 25 years. I used to subscribe to a magazine that told you which items in the supermarket had these competitions on. With the dawn of the Internet, maybe they don't exist anymore.
May 20, 2016 09:08AM
after recently having a spell away I'm am going to try my luck again as my luck surely must change soon smiling smiley
May 22, 2016 11:22AM
As Den posted earlier, l've also noticed that wins come in batches. The trouble is that the whole world and his wife are chancing their luck on these competitions. It used to be so much more lucrative in the days when you had to rely on good old Royal Mail to enter. The flip side to this is that there are so many more competitions available to enter. If you have the time and patience the wins will surely come.

Very good luck to you.

Deborah
May 23, 2016 06:43AM
I have had wonderful wins, especially in the last couple of years. This year has been quieter.
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄