Welcome! » »

Facebook Competitions

Posted by Illusive 
Facebook Competitions
January 19, 2011 11:55AM
I have facebook and twitter like most people I guess but I really do not like the facebook or twitter competitions they are ones I just will not enter, so was wondering does anyone else feel the same way or dont you care? or have you made a seperate facebook account for comps?

by the way if you would like my fb addy pm me =)
Re: Facebook Competitions
May 20, 2011 08:23AM
I don't enter these either, but maybe opening another account is the answer?
May 26, 2011 12:51PM
I can't even be bothered to open accounts on these sites never mind enter comps there.

Happy to be a dinosaur when it comes to Twitter and facebook.
June 12, 2011 05:46PM
I'm on both FB and Twitter but really not sure how to enter some competitions on there. For example, how do I tag myself in a photo on FB??? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
August 13, 2011 09:43AM
I am entering FB comps atm, and using my only FB account. I guess my FB friends will wonder why I am "liking" some things..but I will put up with it.
August 22, 2011 08:02AM
I totally agree with percy, facebook and twitter are a total waste of time . why all those sad people bother is totally beyond me,
Mak
November 30, 2011 06:26AM
Register your name into our Facebook Monthly Photo competitions; get a chance to win prizes for sharing in world photography organization passion for photography. Theme of the photography competition is
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄