Welcome! » »

Contact!

Posted by kevincharley 
Contact!
March 31, 2015 12:30AM
To those of you who have reported a lack of response, please see below an email received a little while ago after I'd emailed asking what was happening to all the comments and suggestions on the Forum.

'We try to respond to all emails withing 24 hours but sometimes it may
take longer.
If there has been no reply then there's a good chance we never
received the email. If you have not received a reply to an email you
have sent in the past i can only apologize & ask that you re send it.
Regarding the upgrade fee it used to be £15 for a year's membership
but we have lowered it to £10 so we have not increased the fee. We are
in the process of adding new features to the site so we appreciate all
the feedback and suggestions as they don't go unnoticed. I will go
through the forum and answer any questions that are posted & keep up
to date with any new suggestions that are posted. I hope that helps
and thank you for the emails regarding broken links and closed
competitions its very much appreciated.'

The comment regarding membership fee is puzzling as the site does say that the price is set to increase but for the next few months we can reregister at the old price. confused smiley

Deborah
Den
Re: Contact!
March 31, 2015 06:41AM
Well I am still waiting for replies to my emails regarding my prize win. Also I haven't received a reply following my telephone call to Phillips Accountants a week ago. I telephoned them again yesterday and was assured that the message had been passed on and that they would contact them again.

They seem to be spending too much time adding new features that I for one don't want, instead of concentrating on resolving the problems with the existing site.
March 31, 2015 07:54AM
I have no complaints.
April 29, 2015 04:56PM
Hi
My apologies for the delay in replying. May i please ask for your email so i can contact you through email as i have no emails regarding lost prize winnings.
Kind regards
April
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄