Welcome! » »

Competitors Companion Word Search - April week 1

Posted by Pippin 
Competitors Companion Word Search - April week 1
April 07, 2014 10:18AM
Shouldn't the question read:- 'Which religions are found in the word search by reading the letters vertically upwards?' as opposed to 'Which religion is found in the word search by reading the letters vertically upwards?'. I found 6.
Re: Competitors Companion Word Search - April week 1
April 07, 2014 10:24AM
Pippin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shouldn't the question read:- 'Which religions are
> found in the word search by reading the letters
> vertically upwards?' as opposed to 'Which religion
> is found in the word search by reading the letters
> vertically upwards?'. I found 6.

Really? I found 1 reading upwards with only 2 left to find (which I didn't bother with - not enough hours in the day!) but there were several reading downwards. Have we got the same word search? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
April 07, 2014 11:05AM
Just double checked. There are definitely 6 religions reading vertically upwards in my puzzle. Is there anyone else who has got the same puzzle as me? Competitor's Companion - I've listed the 6 answers in the answer box. Just what is going on with this site?
April 07, 2014 04:45PM
I have six religions reading vertically upwards in my puzzle. Surprisingly, contrary to what kevincharley wrote, I have none reading vertically downwards.
April 07, 2014 10:15PM
Oh just ignore me, I don't know what I'm talking about. Think I must've been having a senior moment or something!!tongue sticking out smiley
April 08, 2014 12:39PM
I'll never ignore you, kevincharley - but thanks for letting us know
April 26, 2014 03:06PM
There are definitely 6 words going vertically upwards in Aprils week 1 wordsearch. I have entered them all but wondered if you actually ment, find the word going upwards diagonally. Hope I can still be entered anyway.
April 26, 2014 06:25PM
I hope so too, Sylvia
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄