Welcome! » »

Open The Box

Posted by Cosmic 
Open The Box
December 11, 2014 06:16PM
Good to see this game running but my 8,000 odd points are rapidly going on it. I'm not bothered that much as I don't really understand what else to do with them winking smiley

What matters more to me is keeping up to date doing all the hundreds of comps on this site smileys with beer

Good luck everyone, and Happy Christmas!
Re: Open The Box
December 11, 2014 06:40PM
Sorry, to clarify, I used the word "points", what they actually are of course is "CC Coins".
February 24, 2016 10:38PM
Why does anyone bother with this "game"? The last one closed with 1 garden voucher and 3 useless bags of coins won out of 64 boxes.
February 26, 2016 11:07AM
I enter purely to get rid of the coins I've accumulated and have won the voucher twice so £10 in my pocket for less effort than working for it!

Deborah
February 26, 2016 04:45PM
ditto to Deborah's comment. I've had three wins and on one occasion they sent me a voucher for £10 instead of £5 so I say 'why not have a go'. I must admit, I play tactically - you need a lot of coins and not many boxes to open
Den
February 26, 2016 05:34PM
Same for me. I got a £10 voucher. Its the only way of using the coins. Every time I try I just hope I don't get more coins.
March 21, 2018 04:21PM
The current game has just finished and six "lucky" people won a bag of worthless coins and 58 won a nothing. We are told that "The prizes are chosen at random, it is possible every box could be a voucher".Really?
March 23, 2018 04:29PM
The last two games have not had one single box that contained a voucher
March 26, 2018 07:04PM
Shanners Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The current game has just finished and six "lucky"
> people won a bag of worthless coins and 58 won a
> nothing. We are told that "The prizes are chosen
> at random, it is possible every box could be a
> voucher".Really?

Yes, it's random, and free to enter if you have coins.
March 26, 2018 08:41PM
A rather disappointing and patronising reply.
March 29, 2018 10:14AM
To be fair, your first post was pretty derogatory so you shouldn't really expect much more of a reply than that which you received. An eye for an eye and all that.

Deborah
March 29, 2018 08:51PM
I don't really agree. I enter competitions to win prizes and I stand by my comments.
March 30, 2018 07:17AM
A new game of Open The Box has just started. Someone will win a £5 Amazon voucher, maybe this game.
April 04, 2018 09:45PM
I must eat humble pie. I have just won a voucher in the current game!!

John
April 05, 2018 10:20AM
Fair play for owning up John - since the winners aren't named we would never have known! Good luck for the future ones too!
Warren
April 05, 2018 08:59PM
Hee hee!

Congratulations

Deborah
April 06, 2018 07:00AM
Congratulations! Just call me Mystic Meg!
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄