Welcome! » »

Top prize winners

Posted by FerneH 
Top prize winners
September 06, 2015 07:32AM
Morning everyone

Just joined the site and wondered what people had won whilst being members? Hoping I can share in the future smiling bouncing smiley
Re: Top prize winners
September 07, 2015 11:57AM
Hi Ferne, welcome aboard. I enter competitions that aren't always listed on this site so I don't know which wins - if any - are a direct result of Competitors Companion. Over the last 3 or 4 years I've won several short breaks in the UK; holiday vouchers which secured a week long holiday in Scotland; shopping vouchers; a washing machine; a diamond ring; a diamond pendant; a silver necklace; a Wii U; a sat nav; various kids toys; books; dvds; a cool bar; a couple of food hampers; Halloween decorations; a ride round Silverstone with a BTCC driver (that was mad!); concert tickets; a blender; several cash prizes ranging from £10 - £100 and one giant win of £9,000; a vacuum cleaner. There's more but I don't recall them all.

So, I hope that encourages you to keep on filling in the forms. Sometimes it feels as though you're getting nowhere - I'm going through a pretty lean spell at present - but persevere and the wins will happen.

Good luck!

Deborah
January 08, 2016 06:03PM
Looking forward to my first win having just paid my tenner for the year !!smileys with beer
January 08, 2016 06:45PM
Good luck Cornwolf. I've had my tenner back many times over. The only thing this site costs me is my time. Apart from all the third party competitions, if you answer the Daily Quiz questions correctly every day in the 'Ours' section, like many of us do, you're likely to win £25 within the first year from that alone, which will more than cover your subs.
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄