Welcome! » »

Winner

Posted by kevincharley 
Winner
January 24, 2016 08:36PM
I'd just like to acknowledge the great customer service for a prize I won last week. Delia Online had a competition to win a family ticket to a screening of a film at the Vue cinema near Leicester Square. I received the notification on Wednesday and asked if I could gift the prize to my sister and he family and asked if it was possible, as they're a family of 5, to purchase an extra ticket. They arranged with Paramount for an extra ticket - which they had no need to do, but what a lovely gesture.

The screening was this morning at 11am but they were asked to come early as there would be 'fun in the foyer'! Not knowing what to expect they duly turned up at 10am and were delighted to find that not only was there drinks, pastries and biscuits laid on but there was also 6 artists painting caricatures which were put onto badges or key rings, and a green-screen set up with a character from the film and each child was given a copy of the photo.

After the screening tv cameras with full lighting and sound crew were on hand to interview any children brave enough on their views of the film. Not sure yet where, when or even if my 2 eldest nephews will be seen, but what a day for them to remember. Certainly not your average visit to the cinema!

So, it's worth remembering that some times the competitions we enter consist of more than the bare minimum, things that we very often wouldn't think of doing ourselves.

Thanks to Lorraine at Delia Online & Paramount for giving 3 boys a great treat.

Deborah

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2016 10:48AM by kevincharley.
Re: Winner
January 24, 2016 09:31PM
Lovely to hear that they had a great time. Well done to Delia Online
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄