Welcome! » »

Entry Method

Posted by kevincharley 
Entry Method
March 28, 2016 01:50PM
Hi everyone.

Is anyone else noticing problems with the 'Quick Links'? Recently I've been using the 'old entry method' to enter a competition then in order for the competition post to be marked as 'entered' I've used the 'Quick link & log'. Over the last few days I've noticed that the 'Quick link and log' scores through the competition listing immediately but the next time I log in it doesn't show, leaving me trying to remember if I've entered or not. confused smiley

The 'Log Comp' (green tick) seems to mark the competition as entered but doesn't add Ladder Points (such a pity!) nor CC Coins so I can no longer play the marvellous (spinning smiley sticking its tongue out) 'Open the Box game.

I'm surprised that nobody else has mentioned it which makes me wonder if it's only happening to me?

Deborah
Re: Entry Method
March 29, 2016 10:44AM
Deborah

Unfortunately I am still getting coins and ladder points.

I am also using another site for new competitions as there are many more than on CC. Previously I stayed loyal to CC and gathered as many points and coins as possible but as there is no benefit (apart from the possibility of winning the odd £5 garden center voucher) I am happy to look else where.

John
Re: Entry Method
March 29, 2016 11:54AM
Good luck John. I think I still use CC more out of habit than anything else!

So it appears to be just me who's having problems recording competitions entered. I know my laptop has been a little erratic recently but hadn't realised it was to such a great extent.

Maybe that's why my holiday to the Bahamas, my Jaguar car and my jar of Marmite have been won by someone else. tongue sticking out smiley

Deborah
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄