Welcome! » »

Rebus/Where in the World

Posted by kevincharley 
Rebus/Where in the World
May 19, 2016 09:29AM
Hi everyone.

Has anyone heard if you're the winner from last month?

Deborah
Re: Rebus/Where in the World
May 19, 2016 04:27PM
Not me
May 19, 2016 05:09PM
We are also very light on Members Competitions with only 3 running for the past 19 days (four if you count the pointless Treasure Hunt). The general competitions have also reduced in number (in comparison to the numbers on other FREE sites) and all appear very late in the day.
June 10, 2016 03:30PM
Did we ever who won or see the answers to the rebus puzzles?
June 10, 2016 03:33PM
Did we ever hear who won or see the answers to the rebus puzzles?
June 10, 2016 08:28PM
Here we are getting on for 9.30 pm and no new posts today. I am finding more comps, and many the same, on Prizefinder. When my membership runs out I won't be renewing and I have been with this site for many years.
June 11, 2016 11:57AM
Have to agree I'm afraid. This site has lost its way and there are other FREE sites which I have been using for some time now. I won't be renewing my membership.
June 11, 2016 12:37PM
Sorry to say I will also be leaving. The site has been poorly managed for some time, with delays in sending prizes and problems with links/answers. The rather pointless ladder would suggest that others have also decided to go elsewhere as just over 60 people have amassed over 100 points this month. Also the lack of posts on this Forum suggest that most members have given up as all posts are ignored by those "running" this site.
What a pity as this was at one time the best Internet competition site by some distance.
June 11, 2016 09:31PM
Just had the third consecutive Open The Box competition finish with no prize
June 12, 2016 10:23AM
I didn't renew my membership and I'm still here... Still seeing what paid up members see, still seeing the wrong answers and the broken links. I've not made a secret out of it, and I know I'm not the only one. It's habit that keeps me here. So, leaving doesn't seem to be an option. confused smiley

Deborah
July 18, 2016 11:08AM
This is a really good comp, you can win a trip for 2 to Morocco! ---> [www.woobox.com]
July 19, 2016 10:31AM
Personally I stay clear of Woobox competitions. Early on I made the mistake of entering their competitions and was bombarded by junk email.

Deborah
July 27, 2016 09:02AM
This used to be a fantastic site I wish they would sell it on or get someone to run it for them
July 27, 2016 06:29PM
Could not agree more.
July 28, 2016 08:08AM
Me too.

Deborah
August 02, 2016 10:25AM
Did we ever hear who won these competitions in April or see the answers? I may have missed the announcements.
August 02, 2016 10:34AM
Still waiting
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄