Welcome! » »

Winners

Posted by Cosmic 
Winners
June 04, 2016 06:18AM
I have just posted some recent wins.

Please send yours in, nothing shown for many months!
Re: Winners
June 04, 2016 01:35PM
I sent in a couple last month. I don't thinks it's a lack of material that's stopping the winners section being updated.

Deborah
August 21, 2016 11:44AM
I seem to be the last winner listed.
August 29, 2016 06:40AM
Can't see any in 2016!
August 30, 2016 11:24AM
Why not post wins on the forum? Set the ball rolling and I'm sure others will join in.

Deborah
Den
September 22, 2016 10:37AM
Just had a great start to the day with a cheque for £500 from the Sunday Mirror Star Search competition.

Been going through a bit of a quiet patch prize wise lately.

Hope it is the start of another winning spell.
September 22, 2016 11:37AM
Nice one, Den, enjoy spending it! What plans do you have?

I've only had one win worthy of note this year, a Samsung tv, and I have absolutely no idea where it came from. We kept it in it's box for a week or so, expecting someone to call and tell us it had been mis-routed but 3 months later it seems it must have been for me after all.

I too was hoping for a flurry of prizes, as so often happens, but no such luck. I think there are so many people who have latched on to this hobby of ours that you've got to be very lucky indeed to win anything at all these days.

Here's to your next win smileys with beer

Deborah
October 04, 2016 05:11PM
I have today won a Top Designer Fragrance Collection worth £700. I have told CC - I hope they soon publish a list of winners - there must be quite a few.
October 04, 2016 06:51PM
I received that email from Beauty Base too, followed a few hours later by another email informing me it was all a mistake. Apparently they have told so many people in error that they have won that they cannot honour the prize. Very annoying. Hope you are the real winner and not having your hopes raised unnecessarily as I was. They then had the effrontery to offer me 10% off my next order to say "sorry"!
October 04, 2016 08:51PM
miketerry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have today won a Top Designer Fragrance
> Collection worth £700. I have told CC - I hope
> they soon publish a list of winners - there must
> be quite a few.

Unless your name is Lisa I'm afraid you haven't won. Hundreds of us have received the email so you were right when you sid 'there must be quite a few'!

Deborah
October 05, 2016 03:43AM
How annoying, this is on Facebook:

Beauty Base

14 hrs ·
We have sadly suffered a glitch with our website and consequently have auto-emailed a high number of competition entrants with a message to say they are the winner. Sadly due to the volume of emails we are unable to honour this and can only offer the prize to one winner as per the terms and conditions.
Please accept our sincere apologies for this error. Those who have received an email today stating they are a winner unfortunately are not and will not be receiving a prize. We hope you can understand what a difficult situation this is for Beauty Base and we are very sad to disappoint people
October 18, 2016 05:47PM
I have today sent in details of a win, hopefully the list of winners will be published soon (last wins listed were a very long time ago).
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄