Welcome! » »

September Daily Quiz

Posted by Pippin 
September Daily Quiz
October 06, 2018 06:47PM
Well done to anyone who got the Bob Dylan/Chemical Elements question correct (question number 17). It was totally beyond me.
Re: September Daily Quiz
October 07, 2018 03:27PM
Got Bob Dylan, but it was pure guesswork. As for the other one............had no idea!
October 07, 2018 04:40PM
Me too! There were 2 questions that I had to guess last month but can't remember for the life of me which the other was!

Deborah
October 07, 2018 05:44PM
There were 3 I guessed this month. This Bob Dylan one of course plus:-

18. This man who was born in India regularly played the villain in the 1990s. If you want to see him in person now you will probably have to travel a fair distance. What is his first name ?
Michael, Richard, John, William, Christopher
Answer:- Michael (Van Wijk) – Wolf from Gladiators

30. This comedy actor once played a King in a production with a Carry On star. You would also have seen him in a comedy film with many other famous comedy names whose performances could have been described as 'wooden'. He was a member of a club named after an animal, although given the choice he would have preferred not to have qualified as a member.What was his second name ?
David, Henry, Alan, Keith or John
Answer:- Keith (James Keith O'Neill Edwards) (Jimmy Edwards)

Lesley (the obsessive quizzer who makes a note of the questions and then marks them when the answers are revealed!!!)
October 07, 2018 07:34PM
Hahaha!

I don't even remember seeing the Jimmy Edwards question.., Which probably goes a long way to explaining why I've not won the quiz for a long, long time. (Although it doesn't explain why I've not won any of the others for ages either. I used to get regular wins - it more than paid the membership. Maybe I've been blackballed!)

Deborah
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄