Welcome! » »

Waitrose competitions

Posted by megabyte 
Waitrose competitions
January 15, 2019 07:42PM
[www.waitrose.com]

I can never enter these competitions as the code changes when I submit and is never accepted, anyone else have the same problem?
Re: Waitrose competitions
January 16, 2019 04:08PM
Yes, it happens to me too.
January 17, 2019 10:19PM
Its been an issue for months, suggest you email their customer services.
January 26, 2019 10:19PM
I experienced this for the first time a few days ago. This is the reply I received:

I'm afraid there is currently a technical error with our website, which we hope to have fixed shortly. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes, and thanks again for your patience.

If you continue to experience any issues entering the competition please provide the following information and we will enter your details on your behalf;

- myWaitrose card number
- Title
- Full name
- Full postal address (inc postcode)
- Contact number
- Email address
- What competition

However, the competition I was having issues with has just accepted my entry so I guess it's fixed.

Deborah
January 27, 2019 11:02AM
Thanks, Deborah. I've just tried to enter one again and it accepted my entry on second try. Fingers crossed it's fixed now.
January 29, 2019 10:11AM
Thanks Deborah, I regularly follow the procedure Customer Services advised you, they have entered my details many times over the last few months at my request - they usually confirm doing this in a day or two which is excellent.

They are very aware of the ongoing problem.
January 31, 2019 08:11PM
Good work Deborah
February 04, 2019 08:27AM
Nice work Deborah
February 05, 2019 04:48PM
The problem is still not resolved.
February 06, 2019 01:53PM
It happens to me on the odd occasion,I have since turned my ad-blocker off on their site and it seems to work fine now.
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄