Welcome! » »

CAPTCHA spam gaurd

Posted by Ravenschild 
CAPTCHA spam gaurd
January 23, 2012 10:07AM
Hi has anyone else had problems putting the codes in the captcha spam protection on some comps, it keeps telling me i am inputting the wrong codes angry smiley so frustrating!!
Re: CAPTCHA spam gaurd
January 24, 2012 09:38AM
Same her. Some of the captchas are unreadable no matter how many times you refresh them. But watch! Before you enter it again check further up the page as there could be a message in red that you have already entered the comp.This applies especially to ITV comps.
January 24, 2012 11:07AM
I agree with you on being unable to read them, they are awful. I am pretty sure i have not already entered the comps either. i alway click entered on my front page.
I have only been a member since late summer 2011, i enter around 10 comps daily but no luck yet.
Thanks for replying to my post smiling smiley
January 24, 2012 01:13PM
Ravenschild - i've had some problems with them, especially on machines with older versions of Internet Explorer, and on one occasion in Safari - if you can make sure that you are running IE8, and there shouldn't be a problem.
January 29, 2012 10:13AM
I use Googlechrome and still have the same problem! Even tried using the audio version but couldn't make that out either! Sometimes have had to refresh the image half a dozen times before getting one I could decipher...
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄