Welcome! » »

strike through

Posted by linnie18 
strike through
July 07, 2019 09:40AM
I like the strike through option but why do I have to update my settings to strike through every time I log on? Am I doing something wrong?
Re: strike through
July 07, 2019 11:10AM
There's a strike through facility? I know there used to be but I thought that had been removed in one of the upgrades. Just shows what I know!

Deborah
July 08, 2019 10:23PM
You can set the option in your profile page.

And it should remember your settings, I'll take a look see if I can see what's going on.
prizes that are'nt realy prizes
July 22, 2019 05:51PM
Just had a call to say i had won holiday accommodation but not flights. Is this common practice or is there a catch.
They said they would get back to me. Hardly seems a prize if you have to pay for your own flights.
July 22, 2019 06:59PM
There are a lot of competitions that offer accommodation but not travel. Depending on where it is could you not get cheap flights?
Conversely it could be timeshare. You still get the holiday but you have to agree to the selling aspect so you have to be made of strong stuff!
Details of what was being offered would have been in the prize description so it's always worth checking.

Deborah
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄