Welcome! » »

Leader Board

Posted by Ukraine32 
Leader Board
November 07, 2019 07:17PM
Why am I not getting points from each Competition entered the only ones that are registering are Our Comps
Anyone else experiencing problems?
Re: Leader Board
November 08, 2019 10:30PM
It's logging the competitions I enter.

Sorry if I'm stating the obvious but you're certain that the ones you've entered have been posted since 1 November and not ones that were posted previously?

Deborah
November 09, 2019 12:10AM
I had the same problem last month and queried it. I was told that not all competitions that are entered earn points.
November 09, 2019 10:36PM
That's news to me!

Deborah
November 10, 2019 08:29AM
Works fine for me.Its important you log each one.
February 03, 2020 08:44AM
I am still having the same problem with this. The only ones being added on are the ones from Our Comps. Other people's are obviously being added on as their totals are considerably more and I assume they are entering the same competitions as me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2020 08:47AM by Harriet.
February 03, 2020 04:37PM
Have you entered competitions that have been added since 1 February? Or are you still entering ones that were uploaded back in January?
You only get points for competitions uploaded in the current month.

Deborah
February 03, 2020 05:37PM
Works fine for me.
February 04, 2020 03:32PM
Harriet

Looks like it's working fine. No way you could get the number of points you have without the general competition points being added.

Deborah
February 08, 2020 05:45PM
Seems to be working OK now thanks.
March 06, 2020 12:56PM
Just to explain.

You'll only get points if you enter a competition that was added since the last ladder reset.
This is done so someone can't just enter a load of competitions and fly to the top, it's to make it fair for everyone.
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄