Welcome! » »

Delicious Magazine

Posted by kevincharley 
Delicious Magazine
April 07, 2020 03:15PM
Is there anyone having issues with competitions on Delicious Magazine web page?

I seem to be in a loop where I'm asked to login, I login, it tells me I'm logged in, I go back to the competition page and I'm asked to login again.

I had this a couple of weeks ago and contacted their helpline but by the time I received a reply the situation seemed to have been resolved. Now it's playing up again but in the grand scheme of things it's not really important enough to contact them again.

I've fiddled with cookie settings, no difference.

Any suggestions?

Deborah
Re: Delicious Magazine
April 10, 2020 08:06AM
I tried it, logged into a competition, wouldn't allow me to enter as I had entered before. So far so good. I can't recall having any problems with it.
May 10, 2020 08:55AM
Hi Deborah,

I did have issues with delicious, and bstill do if I use firefox. No problems with Chrome.

Richard
May 10, 2020 08:22PM
Fine with Chrome.
May 10, 2020 09:00PM
It's Chrome I'm using and it's still erratic. Usually I just get a page telling me there are x competitions available but can see none of them.

'Curiouser and curiouser' cried Alice.

Deborah
May 11, 2020 04:24PM
Tried it again today with Chrome and got in no trouble.
July 05, 2020 10:26AM
I've never been able to enter comps with them, either in Chrome or Firefox. I just get the same log in issue.
April 07, 2021 01:04AM
Tried with Chrome ..no luck --switched to Firefox ..worked fine
April 09, 2021 10:45AM
I use Chrome and I've the same problem with this mag for years. I gave up with them in the end.
April 10, 2021 09:26AM
Just tried to login, no problem, I have a Chromebook.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2021 09:27AM by miketerry.
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄