Welcome! » »

Mystery Face

Posted by Skerts 
Mystery Face
June 24, 2021 06:26PM
After 3 days and 3 clues, I finally found the answer to today's mystery face. Did anyone else find this one really difficult?
Re: Mystery Face
June 24, 2021 11:12PM
I find most of them really difficult! I spend an inordinate amount of time on it, it frustrates me beyond belief and I tell myself to stop trying on a daily basis.
And when I finally do get a right answer I'm nearly always pipped to the post in the draw. How I managed to win last month is a mystery.

And the Where in the World gets my pip too!! I always do it, I get the answer right 99% of the time and this month I've not been selected once.

Aarrgh! I'm at breaking point I tell you!! ;0)

Deborah
June 25, 2021 08:52AM
lol Deborah. I know what you mean. It took me nearly all day to get yesterday's answer, but I was determined and someone else was lucky enough to beat me to it. Well done to them. I always get the Where in the World question right. I don't think I've ever got it wrong yet, but I can count on one hand how many times my name has been picked out of the hat.

Never mind. I enjoy doing them because it keeps my brain ticking over. I like to enter them with my morning coffee.

Good luck.
June 25, 2021 12:11PM
And then today there are so many possible answers, you're spoiled for choice. Eeny, meeny, miny moe!

Deborah
June 25, 2021 03:27PM
hahahaha
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄