Welcome! » »

Too Many Local Only comps and comps from sixty surfers

Posted by Ukraine32 
Too Many Local Only comps and comps from sixty surfers
July 05, 2022 07:42AM
There seems to me way too many Scotland only competitions and sixty surfers please can you just list the best they have to offer and us smart campers can see all the other comps listed on their site
Thank you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2022 07:43AM by Ukraine32.
Re: Too Many Local Only comps and comps from sixty surfers
July 08, 2022 11:01AM
I find sixty plus surfers have a difficult format for their competitions, so welcome it all interpreted for me from CC! There are many unsuitable competitions for me from other brands, but welcome all CC can find as you do get a point for each competition you click on.
July 09, 2022 05:40PM
The more comps the better please, if you don't want to enter then just ignore them!
July 09, 2022 11:01PM
You say there are too many Scotland only competitions yet there are lots of competitions that have prizes for theatre tickets in London or one night stays in Cornwall which are pretty useless to anyone in Scotland. I'd say it evens things out overall.

Deborah
July 19, 2022 10:02AM
Sorry KevinCharley you clearly did not understand the point in question

the target audience is limited to to postcodes for entry

I happily enter comps for Scottish prizes or holidays the other side of the world

It was more a statement that listing 10 Cornwall comps or 10 Sixty surfer comps or 10 comps from any one website does not provide great scope of competitions

It is not just Competitors companion doing more and more of this I belong to other subscribe Comp clubs both online and magazine and they are all becoming more guilty of this practice
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄