Welcome! » »

easter egg competition

Posted by Happy 5 
easter egg competition
March 08, 2012 12:36PM
does anyone understand the easter egg competition? when it says find the eggs on the site does that mean on that page or is it on any of the other competitions ?
thanks for any advice
Re: easter egg competition
March 08, 2012 07:25PM
They are all over the site.
March 08, 2012 08:24PM
thankyou for replying needawin but i know it says that they are all round the site but do you actually see the egg so that you can click on them ?i have clicked all the competitions and i have not seen one egg. have you managed to find any? do they appear everyday or every now and again
March 09, 2012 01:41PM
Have found them all although today some seem to have disappeared. Maybe changing them around a bit to confuse us!
For example. Along the top of the page are the headlines in dark brown. Winners, Forum etc. Click on FAQ and look at the bottom of the page and you will see one. Click on it and keep on going through all the sites. I don't thimk there are any on the actual competition pages.
March 09, 2012 01:54PM
thankyou very much needawin for your help i have at least found five now never thought of clicking up there. thanks again

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2012 02:25PM by Happy 5.
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄