Welcome! » »

ITV Cash Competitions

Posted by Illusive 
ITV Cash Competitions
December 07, 2010 04:54PM
I have been doing these ITV cash comps for well over a year and won nothing =) so was wondering has anyone else on the site won with them? yep I am nosey lol its just at one point I felt like not bothering with them and need some inspiration =)

sue x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 04:56PM by Illusive.
Re: ITV Cash Competitions
December 07, 2010 10:05PM
Hi, I have been entering these competitions too for well over a year. I enter for myself, my daughter, my partner, my sons...you name it...but NEVER won anything on these. Anyone out there won?
December 08, 2010 09:42AM
hi, I have been thinking the same thing, not sure if you need to use the premium rate phone lines to be in with a chance or not but getting close to the point of giving up with these comp's
December 17, 2010 01:34PM
well I was lucky enough to win on Dickensons real deal last year, and the entry was on the internet. dont do the phone calls, they are too expensive. They did actually tell me that one chap has won twice with them.
hope this helps
December 23, 2010 10:57PM
Hi

I have been entering these for nearly a year now, but as yet - not a sausage !

However I do know that by law the internet entries must be included in the draws. The thing is with these competitions is that so many people enter, that it really is the luck of the draw. I live in hope ! Good luck.
December 24, 2010 06:30PM
Thank you all for your replys I think to edge on the side of caution I should still enter all this cash competitions lol and fingers crossed one day myself or more more of you will get lucky xx
December 30, 2010 11:09AM
well I say to everyone, remember the first law of comping, you have to be in it to win it !!
the next LWE or email could bring news of a great prize, so carry on and enjoy comping.
have a great new year everyone
January 10, 2011 05:11PM
Since the New Year none of the TV cash competitions have appeared on my competition selections - where are they?
January 23, 2011 03:55PM
Been entering for over 2 years no win. I`m sure it is totally legitimate just a question of sheer volume of entries!

Have realized how important a confident [positive attitude is in comping

Good luck to everyone.

www.hypnosisreallyworks.co.uk
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄