Welcome! » »

Marking as not interested

Posted by trixy 
Marking as not interested
June 13, 2013 03:25PM
I had a massive comping catch up yesterday, entering the ones I would love to win and marking the others as not interested. Today I've come back and all the 'not interested' ones are not crossed through, so I need to go down the whole list again in case of new additions. sad smiley

Is it just me or has this happened to everyone else?
Re: Marking as not interested
June 13, 2013 06:37PM
Yes - this happens to me too, so what I do is click the "Click if you want us to remember that you have entered this competition" whether I've entered the competition or whether I'm not interested in it
June 14, 2013 12:36PM
Thanks Pippin, I'll do that from now on.

Argh, yet more catching up...... eye popping smiley
June 15, 2013 11:43AM
I'll take a look at this.
It's essentially the same thing whether you ignore or mark as entered except for the flag we use in the database, but I'll have a look see if I can see an issue.
June 26, 2013 01:39PM
I've been making them all as entered but as an experiment tried "not interested" again yesterday....... today they're all back unmarked again. sad smiley
September 04, 2013 02:05PM
I always mark "Entered" whether I have or not as there are so many comps I doubt I would return to review those not entered. I mark those I am not interested in first (there aren't many though) smiling smiley
September 05, 2013 02:28PM
Yes, miketerry - I do this too. I think pressing the entered button is the only way to 'cross everything off the list'
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄