Welcome! » »

CC Coins / Ladder points not updating ?

Posted by SusannaC 
CC Coins / Ladder points not updating ?
January 19, 2014 10:11AM
Has anyone else noticed this problem? Sometimes my ladder points do not update when I strike off a competition. I thought I might be imagining it, so watched more closely and it's just happened again.

Has this happened to you?

Any explanation CC?

Thanks
Re: CC Coins / Ladder points not updating ?
January 19, 2014 06:33PM
I have noticed you don't get points for entering 'our competitions' but I seem to be getting points for everything else
Re: CC Coins / Ladder points not updating ?
January 19, 2014 08:25PM
Not all competition links will result in added points, there will be more ways to earn points but I'm not sure it will be a good idea to tell people exactly how, mybe you have thoughts on this?
Re: CC Coins / Ladder points not updating ?
January 20, 2014 11:36AM
Re: ways to earn points other than by entering competitions. I've tried all I can think of aside from competition entries: blog posts, informing you of wins, I think I've tried everything there is to try but the only time my balance seems to increase is by entering competitions. The only thing I haven't done is upload a competition as the only ones I see are the ones that are already listed. Whilst I'm on here, is there a problem with the contact link? I've sent messages recently (generally relating to the daily quiz) but never receive a reply. Was wondering if the link is broken? Great site, keep up the good work!
Re: CC Coins / Ladder points not updating ?
January 22, 2014 11:26AM
kevincharley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Re: ways to earn points other than by entering
> competitions. I've tried all I can think of aside
> from competition entries: blog posts, informing
> you of wins, I think I've tried everything there
> is to try but the only time my balance seems to
> increase is by entering competitions. The only
> thing I haven't done is upload a competition as
> the only ones I see are the ones that are already
> listed. Whilst I'm on here, is there a problem
> with the contact link? I've sent messages
> recently (generally relating to the daily quiz)
> but never receive a reply. Was wondering if the
> link is broken? Great site, keep up the good
> work!

Hi Kevincharley,
The contact link is working, personally I havent' replied to your emails, someone else probably has. It could be that the replies are getting flagged as spam. I'll take a look see if any of yours are still there to reply to and test it.
Re: CC Coins / Ladder points not updating ?
January 22, 2014 12:40PM
Hi again,

I also realised that 'Our competitions' don't give points, but almost all of the regular ones seem to, so I was expecting them all to add points.
I have just entered a Holiday competition in York and did not get 4 points for this ?
Re: CC Coins / Ladder points not updating ?
January 27, 2014 11:27PM
Bummer - 2 comps in a row no points... No response yet from CC...
Re: CC Coins / Ladder points not updating ?
January 29, 2014 12:17PM
SusannaC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bummer - 2 comps in a row no points... No response
> yet from CC...


Hi,
It won't add point for comps you have already used the link for.
If you can tell me the comp that doesnt add the points then I can check if you've already had the points awarded for it.
Thanks.
Re: CC Coins / Ladder points not updating ?
January 30, 2014 09:55AM
I was also wondering about the 'contact us' link as I've sent 2 messages but had no reply whatsoever sad smiley
Re: CC Coins / Ladder points not updating ?
February 01, 2014 02:17PM
Hi. Just letting you know I sent another message via the contact link as a test. Haven't received reply/notification. Not complaining, just letting you know so you can look at it. I'll send another now (1 Feb 2:20pm) for you to check.
Re: CC Coins / Ladder points not updating ?
February 04, 2014 10:49AM
dont know how i can be 1500 points behind the leader as i enter every single competition listed on this site ?
Re: CC Coins / Ladder points not updating ?
February 04, 2014 02:22PM
sully Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dont know how i can be 1500 points behind the
> leader as i enter every single competition listed
> on this site ?


You havent entered as many as the people in front of you. Remeber new competitions come and old competitions expire.
Re: CC Coins / Ladder points not updating ?
February 07, 2014 09:49PM
Ok, for example Telegraph food mixer competition closing 14 Feb didn't give points just now.
I'll make sure I notice which comps it happens with; thanks for checking.
Susanna
Re: CC Coins / Ladder points not updating ?
February 08, 2014 07:48PM
SusannaC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ok, for example Telegraph food mixer competition
> closing 14 Feb didn't give points just now.
> I'll make sure I notice which comps it happens
> with; thanks for checking.
> Susanna

you have been awarded 4 points for that comp, and your total lines up with the the amount of qualifying comps you've entered.

If you're expecting to see the coin points tick up automatically when you enter a competiotion then it doesn't always do that but you're getting your points.
Re: CC Coins / Ladder points not updating ?
February 13, 2014 10:44PM
Ok, thanks! smileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.