Welcome! » »

Easter Eggs

Posted by kevincharley 
Easter Eggs
March 21, 2014 11:46AM
I'm just here to have a good old fashioned grumble. I can't find the bleeping Easter eggs and I've looked EVERYWHERE apart from (obviously) the pages where they are. The more I tell myself to just let it go the more determined I get to find the pesky things. Life is too short! Why am I obsessing on this? Forget the ladder. Forget the holiday comps. Forget sleeping. I just need to find Easter eggs! angry smiley
Re: Easter Eggs
March 21, 2014 02:49PM
As mentioned on the easter egg competition page....

"BUT! The eggs have been lost somewhere on Competitors Companion and you'll need to find them. Each page has a small chance to summon an easter egg, if you see one click it to collect the egg!"

Just use the site, they could pop up anywhere, you just need to be lucky.

I will say though, the way they are delivered changes so as one has already been found today then the chance of another appearing is rarer although not impossible.
March 22, 2014 11:34AM
Hi. When the instruction says ''Each page'' does that also mean website pages; ie after one has clicked on a competition? Or does it mean only pages on the Competitors Companion website?

And could ''has a small chance to summon an easter egg'' be worded more user friendly/understandable?

Thank you
March 22, 2014 10:05PM
rolysb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi. When the instruction says ''Each page'' does
> that also mean website pages; ie after one has
> clicked on a competition? Or does it mean only
> pages on the Competitors Companion website?
>
> And could ''has a small chance to summon an easter
> egg'' be worded more user
> friendly/understandable?
>
> Thank you

Only Competitors Companion, and yes, there is a chance that each page on this site could show an easter egg you can click on, you shouldn't miss it if you see it.
March 23, 2014 12:15AM
Thank you for the quick response.
March 24, 2014 02:33PM
I found one! It arrived in the post this morning smiling bouncing smiley
March 25, 2014 11:44AM
they're very illusive
April 11, 2014 09:42PM
A few days ago I found an egg. 'Woo hoo' I cried ( or something similar) and hastily clicked on it to be told 'this egg has already been found'. Instant deflation. Someone else had found MY egg. I was heartbroken.

Today there was a knock on the door and I hastened to answer it, struggling with my dressing gown and eyelids that refused to open. Postie handed me a parcel which was too large to go through the letter box. You all know the feeling, you do a mental check try and remember if you've ordered anything of Ebay, you can't remember so you eagerly struggle to get into the package wondering what you've won.

It was an Easter egg. Note 'was'. This particular Easter egg had been sent in a Jiffy Bag so was no longer egg shaped. It was flat. Little bits of chocolate were loose in the packaging and the 2 Cadbury Cream Eggs were no longer contained within they were all over. And I mean, all over.

Never mind, it's still chocolate. But, if this was 'The Egg' then may I suggest something stronger than a Jiffy Bag for transportation. If it's not 'The Egg' but the person who sent it happens to read this (senders address, Oxford) then the same applies. Padded envelopes are not the answer! eye rolling smiley
April 17, 2014 09:36AM
kevincharley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A few days ago I found an egg. 'Woo hoo' I cried
> ( or something similar) and hastily clicked on it
> to be told 'this egg has already been found'.
> Instant deflation. Someone else had found MY egg.
> I was heartbroken.
>
> Today there was a knock on the door and I hastened
> to answer it, struggling with my dressing gown and
> eyelids that refused to open. Postie handed me a
> parcel which was too large to go through the
> letter box. You all know the feeling, you do a
> mental check try and remember if you've ordered
> anything of Ebay, you can't remember so you
> eagerly struggle to get into the package wondering
> what you've won.
>
> It was an Easter egg. Note 'was'. This
> particular Easter egg had been sent in a Jiffy Bag
> so was no longer egg shaped. It was flat. Little
> bits of chocolate were loose in the packaging and
> the 2 Cadbury Cream Eggs were no longer contained
> within they were all over. And I mean, all over.
>
> Never mind, it's still chocolate. But, if this
> was 'The Egg' then may I suggest something
> stronger than a Jiffy Bag for transportation. If
> it's not 'The Egg' but the person who sent it
> happens to read this (senders address, Oxford)
> then the same applies. Padded envelopes are not
> the answer! eye rolling smiley

So sorry about the broken egg, maybe I should have called the prizes 'broken eggs' haha.
Yes I agree I should have put them in better bags, but the price of boxes and postage put the cost of postage at more than the egg, I'll think harder next year.
April 17, 2014 09:39AM
Thanks for replying.
April 23, 2014 11:02AM
I FOUND AN EGG AND WAS REALLY EGGCITED THANK YOU CC IVE RECEIVED IT hot smiley
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄