June 04, 2014 04:24PM
Den you need to keep up with the Forum

also

read the text below the Ladder

Happy compingthumbs up
Den
Re: Ladder
June 04, 2014 06:43PM
I do keep up with the forum. I am a full member so get 4 points per comp. I cant see anything else in the text below the ladder to give me any clues for gaining more points other that what I am already doing. Will just keep on doing all the comps and forget about the ladder.
June 04, 2014 07:35PM
Special message for Den and Sully. I had a very frustrating May because like you two, I entered EVERY SINGLE COMPETITION but drifted farther and farther away from the leaders (you know who you are roly xx). But now I find myself at the top of the board, and I'm going to tell you how. Please read ukinet's post 'New ways to earn ladder points and CC coins' (he/she is the compiler of this site). I've let the cat out of the bag, but there again it's there for all to see. Happy comping xx
June 04, 2014 07:57PM
Just added another way to earn points.hot smiley
June 04, 2014 08:16PM
Den. I have been trying to be helpful; so has Pippin. You had obviously not seen the post by ukinet about 'New ways to earn ladder points and CC coins'. Also it tells you very plainly below the Ladder how to gain extra points. Earlier in this thread I mentioned that points have no value. Says it all really.

PS: Den you need to keep up with the Forum
June 05, 2014 01:02PM
I must admit I don't know anything about the ladder, my objective is to enter or ignore all the comps and try to keep up with this daily, there are a great number so its quite a challenge!
June 05, 2014 06:03PM
Miketerry

Great! Someone who hasn't forgotten the real purpose of this website. Good luck to you.

Deborah
June 06, 2014 08:45PM
Out of curiosity I have to ask how have I managed to accrue 209 points? I used to be able to keep track when I knew I was getting 4 points for clicking on a competition link. Obviously I've missed something as I'm sure 209 isn't divisible by 4.

Deborah
June 06, 2014 08:55PM
Hi Deborah

Did you miss this from ukinet on Wednesday?

Just added another way to earn pointswinking smileywinking smiley
June 07, 2014 05:06PM
rolysb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Deborah
>
> Did you miss this from ukinet on Wednesday?
>
> Just added another way to earn pointswinking smileywinking smiley

Yes, I did! So the crafty blighter has added something but not told us what?

Ukinet, that's naughty!!

I don't remember doing anything different... I'll have to take more notice. Or not, if I want to retain what little bit of sanity I have remaining.

Deborah
June 07, 2014 05:47PM
Our competitions look nice.
June 07, 2014 07:32PM
Oh ho! Thanks for that.

Deborah
June 07, 2014 07:49PM
Given up on the ladder this last Month and concentrated on doing comps that i really want to win, and bingo a few wins 4-CDs, 2-DVD, 1-Blu Ray, Vouchers, and a case of Champers ! So about £500 worth of prizes this last month spinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
June 18, 2014 06:58PM
I have just clicked the "Ladder" tab for the first time and I'm 44th! Looks good.
June 19, 2014 07:23AM
Well I'm currently number 30 and still a few comps to enter.
June 24, 2014 11:04AM
I'm pleased to be number 30 at present, especially as I have stopped entering Twitter comps.
June 24, 2014 01:34PM
Hi Mike. I note you are pleased with your 30th position on the ladder. If you aspire to get higher on the ladder don't ignore any competition. Did you know that you don't have to 'enter' Twitter comps to earn ladder points? Simply open the link and then close it again gets you four points!
June 29, 2014 01:00PM
Thank you, I didn't know that.
July 13, 2014 05:29PM
Well done to Pippin who is currently thousands ahead of the rest on the Ladder!
July 13, 2014 06:25PM
Thanks miketerry. I was wondering when somebody would notice. About a month ago a group of you found a loophole that frustrated the hell out of me because I couldn't work out what it was until it was too late. I've now found my very own loophole and am biding my time until CC catches up with me! Think I'll just go and add another 1000 points to my ladder. Happy comping everyone xx
July 13, 2014 06:52PM
Pippin, revenge is sweet! thumbs up I wonder how many people have read your post and are frantically trying to find the magic portal.

Deborah
July 13, 2014 07:06PM
It won't be too difficult, Deborah
July 13, 2014 08:38PM
Gives me something to do I guess confused smiley
July 13, 2014 09:11PM
I see, it's something that got knocked out as I'm moving over to the new logging system, I'll probably fix it tomorrow.
July 14, 2014 11:24AM
Hi ukinet. I'm still able to accumulate as many ladder points as I want. Please let me know again if you need me to say how I was doing it - I'm not sure if we're on the same wavelength. Of course I fully expect to have points deducted from my ladder score as they were hardly achieved fairly. The fun has gone out of it for me now. Keep up the good work.
July 15, 2014 08:43AM
I appreciate the Ladder thank you, I mainly use it to help check that I have entered as many comps as possible. Most comps are added in the afternoon so I try to dip in then and get back up to date, but of course sometimes I slip down the Ladder as there are other things to do apart from comping (amazingly I know smileys with beer)!

Mike
July 16, 2014 09:15AM
The loophole is still there. I would be really happy to divulge as any satisfaction I had in finding it has disappeared now. Ukinet, please advise.
July 16, 2014 09:43AM
Pippin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The loophole is still there. I would be really
> happy to divulge as any satisfaction I had in
> finding it has disappeared now. Ukinet, please
> advise.

Would you PM me please.
July 16, 2014 07:15PM
all done
August 06, 2014 05:24PM
Hey Pippin - guess what!

There's another Ladder Points Loophole . . . . . .eye popping smileygrinning smiley
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄