Welcome! » »

Time spent on Competition entering

Posted by Illusive 
Time spent on Competition entering
January 19, 2011 11:47AM
Hi Folks

Well as the title of the topic suggests I was wondering (yes being nosey) how much time you spent on this hobby of ours?

I have started treating it like a mini part time job lol and start at 10ish in the morning and finish at lunch time most days. Then if I have nothing much on at any other time will do more.

I wonder if this is enough sometimes or whether I should maybe put more effort in. Because if you win alot of prizes it does add up to a nice extra income if you add the prizes up. What are your thoughts? and how do you approach your hobby of comping? how much time do you spend filling in forms and scouring the net?

Sue xx
Re: Time spent on Competition entering
January 19, 2011 09:03PM
hi it is only a recent hobby i have started but have won a holiday to newyork but if you are spending 2hrs a day entering comps what comps are u entering which web pages are u using because every comp on cc i have entered only takes about 3hrs a week to keep up tp date and iam trying to find more without haveing to pay ?have u any suggestions what web pages i should b looking at dont realy like the ones like questoners needing to know the inside and outside of everthing
Re: Time spent on Competition entering
January 20, 2011 09:18AM
sully Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hi it is only a recent hobby i have started but
> have won a holiday to newyork but if you are
> spending 2hrs a day entering comps what comps are
> u entering which web pages are u using because
> every comp on cc i have entered only takes about
> 3hrs a week to keep up tp date and iam trying to
> find more without haveing to pay ?have u any
> suggestions what web pages i should b looking at
> dont realy like the ones like questoners needing
> to know the inside and outside of everthing

No I dont like the questionaires ones either and you do have to be careful you dont do the same ones over and over again when your visiting other sites, I wont post any links here but am quite happy to PM them to you to see what you think.
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄