Help!
May 29, 2014 05:34PM
So while I'm doing many things to the site, I was thinking about what to do with all the CC coins you lot are earning, so far I know I'm doing some sort of 'open the box' game, so you can try your luck at earning more or wost likely losing them smiling smiley

But another thing I've had on the back burner for a while is the Phantay Folio site, not many know about it yet as it's just a coming soon link hidden in the links section.

My initial thoughts were to give players a set amount of fantasy money every so often, say 20000 per year or something, then I thought you could bolster your pot with CC coins, but there the problem starts...

If I were to run the site as a competition how would someone win? I guess some sort of percentage gain could work, but then I'd need to factor in anyone adding coins from CC, I couldn't really place people on balances as some could have more coins than others, setting limits on deposits isn't really an idea as some people won't have any coins, like new players etc.

So any thoughts on how I could structure prizes?

10 coins for good ideas! That must be worth .001p
Re: Help!
May 29, 2014 10:11PM
Having looked at all the recent posts about the ladder I think you may be on a hiding to nothing with the points. Whichever way you decide to go, someone will always have a moan (yes, I'm guilty too). I think the decision of which way you proceed has to come from you, without any input from the members. Everyone will have a differing view and if you choose one member's idea over others it will but a lot of noses out of joint.
Sorry, I realise this isn't the help you were hoping for but I believe we have to be given a fait accompli or the arguments will roll on and on.
Good luck with this. We may even have a solution by 2017! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Deborah
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄