Welcome! » »

Query on winning a holiday

Posted by boxoffireworks 
Query on winning a holiday
May 15, 2011 04:30PM
Just wondering - in case I ever win a holiday - if I won a holiday that for some reason I couldn't go on, do the competition organisers let you nominate someone to take it for you, or do you forfeit the prize if you don't actually go yourself?
Re: Query on winning a holiday
June 21, 2011 04:52PM
This would be a question for the organisers, Competitors Companion is a tool to help you find competitions and direct you to where to enter.
Re: Query on winning a holiday
June 26, 2011 03:47PM
I recently won a week at the Vida Mayr clinic in Austria five star health farm (not for me really ) I asked them as I had work commitments could my sister go they could not have been more helpful and she is now going, also on a trip I won to Rome I asked could I pay extra and take two of my children again they were more than helpful, My advise is you have nothing to loose so you can only ask, I am off to Scotland next week on a prize that turned out to be nothing like the prize I won as that wasnt available so they offered at first a sub standard prize I contested this with the suppliers of the prize and have got a great holidat instead. It may seem a bit cheeky but these prizes are usually supplied by multi nationals who can easily afford them .
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄