Account downgraded
April 11, 2015 10:15AM
Has anyone else had their account downgraded? Logged on today to see that although my account was level 2 until October 2015, I am now on a level 1 account and need to upgrade again! Have tried contact us forms before and never had a reply. Just wondering if anyone else has had ytis problem.
Re: Account downgraded
April 11, 2015 10:34AM
That's not good. Try this email address - support@competitorscompanion.com Let me know if you don't receive a reply.

Hope they sort it out for you.

Deborah
April 12, 2015 10:40AM
Sent an email yesterday and not heard back as yet. Will give it a couple of days.
April 14, 2015 07:57PM
Still no reply from support. How long should I give it??
April 14, 2015 08:33PM
Hmmm, tricky question! I've not had a reply to an email sent at the weekend but there has been two posts on the forum by April today so maybe things are starting to happen. (I know this is of little hep for your problem.) Maybe a private message direct to her might do the trick? Another alternative is to try phoning - 01952 522003; you'll get through to Phillips Accountants (it's the Phillips family that started the site)

I'm sorry I don't have a definitive answer for you. Good luck.

Deborah
April 15, 2015 03:48PM
Hi

My apologies for the delay. I have just responded to your email so please check your inbox for the email.

Kind regards

April
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄