Welcome! » »

Checking PMs

Posted by rolysb 
Checking PMs
April 12, 2015 07:13PM
Hi folks. It's always a good idea to occasionally check to see if you have any Private Messages on Competitors Companion. I found one this week and thanked the sender by replying, although a couple of days later.

You never know, you could hear of a CC win via a Private Message! Ermmmm, well maybe not.

Private Messages can be fun
Re: Checking PMs
April 13, 2015 05:21AM
I have never used this facility, in fact I suspect many have not found it.
April 13, 2015 11:48AM
I used in it January to point out that I may have been granted an extension to my membership without being charged but my e-mail remains unopened. Why does that not surprise me!!
April 13, 2015 02:37PM
Where is this facility?
April 13, 2015 04:36PM
Hi Goose - you will find the Private Message button/link towards the top of this page below the Facebook and twitter icons.
April 15, 2015 08:58AM
I can't see any need for it, easier to use my normal email address. I suspect its rarely used or monitored.
April 15, 2015 12:23PM
miketerry, how can you use your normal email address to contact other members of the site? PMs act in just the same way as the forum messages with one simple difference - they're not for public view. Why should monitoring come into the equation?

Deborah
April 15, 2015 07:47PM
Some of the comments on this Forum make me smile - with disbeliefeye rolling smiley . . .

Know what I mean Deborah?
April 18, 2015 02:44AM
rolysb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Some of the comments on this Forum make me smile -
> with disbeliefeye rolling smiley . . .
>
> Know what I mean Deborah?

Which ones please?
April 18, 2015 10:12AM
Yes - please elaborate, rolysb
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄