Welcome! » »

Quiz 24 May

Posted by kevincharley 
Quiz 24 May
May 24, 2015 01:58PM
Is this a trick question or simply a badly researched one? So far as I can see the character in the picture wasn't a detective and the actor doesn't appear to have played a detective with any of the names listed.

Deborah
Den
Re: Quiz 24 May
May 24, 2015 03:15PM
I thought it was just me being a bit thick. Glad to know someone else is having trouble with this one.
May 24, 2015 03:30PM
Den, I've asked for clarification. Whether we'll get it is a different matter entirely! smiling smiley

Deborah
May 24, 2015 04:43PM
Hi Deborah. I spotted the same reference to detective, however I decided to just go ahead and presume I could choose the name required. It does seem futile in attempting to get any responses from CC despite us pointing out errors with is followed by a brief response that things are being sorted. Seems like we go forward lurching from week to week but are never really sure that our membership is appreciated.

A number of members have now raised queries and the Competitors Companion responses have been the same - broken promises.

Oh well, it's what some of us expected.
May 24, 2015 08:09PM
Eventually found a character this actor played that had one of the first names listed - lawyer though, not a detective. Chose that name anyway. Thanks for highlighting this matter, Deborah
Den
May 25, 2015 09:42AM
Sounds like you have gone for the same option as me. It was just a case of finding a name that matched the choices available.
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄