Welcome! » »

C C members competition results

Posted by Shanners 
C C members competition results
April 15, 2015 12:14PM
Have I missed the results and announcement of winners in the Members Competitions for March 2015?
Re: C C members competition results
April 15, 2015 12:24PM
Good point Shanners. Something I've been wondering too.

Deborah
April 15, 2015 01:27PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2015 01:05PM by Pippin.
April 15, 2015 05:00PM
I was referring to the competitions for the Kindle and the Lego which are not included in Pippins list, which I assume confirms they have not been awarded yet
April 15, 2015 06:10PM
Oh I see. Thanks for clarifying that Shanners.
April 28, 2015 10:05AM
Has anyone seen details of who won yet?

And, out of curiosity, has anyone ever won anything on 'Score the Game'?

Deborah
April 28, 2015 04:55PM
Does anyone know whether April has gone on holiday? It's all gone quiet again.
April 30, 2015 11:14AM
Last day of April and still no announcement regarding the winners of the March Kindle and Lego competitions!!!
April 30, 2015 06:52PM
The Lego and Kindle is my fault.
I added those comps and in my head the draw was the end of this month.
I'll do the draw now and get the prizes sent as soon as the winners confirm their addresses.
sorry.
April 30, 2015 07:51PM
Thank you for your explanation. Mistakes happen and no harm done!!

Johnsmileys with beer
June 18, 2015 11:15AM
We are now in the third week of June and still no announcement of winners of Rebus Puzzle or Riddle (hangman!) for May 2015.

Just wonder if there is any point in entering the current THREE competitions open for up graded (paying) members.

Competitions is a rather generous title for them as one is a lucky dip open to enter if a letter appears in your name and another is a rather tired anagram of names that can be "solved" by using any on line anagram solver. I have ignored the pointless Treasure Hunt which is just gathering dust.

At least the discontinued crossword and word searches and apparently discontinued rebus (who knows - no update from the management) were proper competitions with a degree of skill required to complete. It is a pity these no longer are offered.

John

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2015 11:20AM by Shanners.
June 18, 2015 05:14PM
Hear, hear!

Deborah
June 19, 2015 08:19AM
Absolutely! There are so few even remotely skillful comps about these days....at least the two that have "disappeared" had some element in them. Regardless of why they aren't appearing, it woulld be better to be told one way or another.... At least to show someone, somewhere reads these messages.....
June 24, 2015 10:52AM
Looks like the current 'Open The Box' competition to win a garden voucher will go on forever. No one wants to waste their CC Coins on a competition that's effectively already been won.
June 24, 2015 05:38PM
Could it be that members are fed up with this site. No updates, no communication from April and prizes not being awarded?
June 30, 2015 09:49PM
It's back! The Rebus returneth!

Congratulations Julie Barry, (from my home town, good to see a fellow Lancastrian take the honours) we've waited a long time for the announcement so let's have a little fanfare!

In fact we've waited so long I've forgotten what the last clue was. I can remember I got it wrong though. eye rolling smiley The first picture was a cricketer, what was the second? Not that it matters, it's just bugging me that I can't remember. Od age sad smiley Can someone let me know, please?

Deborah
July 05, 2015 05:09PM
Hi Deborah. The first picture was a cricketer, what was the second?

Yes, the first picture was a cricketer presumably about to 'chuck' the ball and the second picture was a beret.

Get it?
July 05, 2015 06:52PM
Thanks Mr B. I still can't recall the picture despite being told what it was.

Hope the wins are rolling in for you, there certainly aren't many making it to my front door. I think 2014 must have been the pinnacle of my comping career!

Deborah
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄