Welcome! » »

Free Holiday: CLC

Posted by Pubcat 
Free Holiday: CLC
November 14, 2018 04:41PM
After just a few weeks of comping I got a phone call from CLC saying I'd "won" seven night's self-catering accommodation in Florida, Spain, Turkey or Tenerife (flights not included). All I have to do is sit through a 90-minute presentation up the road in Milton Keynes. I'll also get a £75 shopping voucher for my trouble. Looking up others' experiences of CLC's promotions on the web throws up a mixed bag. Many say they are just a hard-sell timeshare company and will hassle you and make it difficult to access your free holiday. Others say it's a good deal. CLC told me they are just promoting their holidays and want positive feedback. Anyone have any experiences to share? I still haven't decided what to do.

Any other companies to avoid?
Re: Free Holiday: CLC
November 15, 2018 08:25AM
As an aside, some package holidays might be cheaper than the cost of flights.
Re: Free Holiday: CLC
November 15, 2018 11:00AM
Thanks for that. Yes, and when I worked out the cost of flights, transfers, spends, fuel and parking to airport, pet care, and a week off work as a self-employed person, I started to go cold on the idea. Already booked up for a package to Spain in September anyway.
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄