Welcome! » »

Quick link & log (hover for answer).

Posted by Cosmic 
Quick link & log (hover for answer).
March 21, 2017 04:40PM
Hi when I click on the green icon "Quick link & log (hover for answer)" its not increasing the number of competitions I am recorded to have entered. I usually enter everyone but my total score for March is very low. I'm not too fussed - but I'm rather mystified.
Re: Quick link & log (hover for answer).
March 21, 2017 09:32PM
I'm aware, I'll be looking in the next few days.
March 22, 2017 10:07AM
Many thanks.
March 24, 2017 07:27AM
I had a few days, I think the week before last, where I entered some competitions, but when I came back to the site what had been crossed out the day before was active again, and I fell foul of entering a competition twice before realising. I then had to click the link to each comp and remember if I had entered it or not until I got to the new ones. Certainly frustrating, but nothing more in the big scheme of things!
March 24, 2017 09:49AM
TeddyG Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had a few days, I think the week before last,
> where I entered some competitions, but when I came
> back to the site what had been crossed out the day
> before was active again, and I fell foul of
> entering a competition twice before realising. I
> then had to click the link to each comp and
> remember if I had entered it or not until I got to
> the new ones. Certainly frustrating, but nothing
> more in the big scheme of things!

This was an issue thats was caused in an upgrade and later fixed, thanks for reporting.
log answer
May 25, 2018 10:22AM
Okay this may seem like a daft question but when I click on log button, does this automatically enter me in the that competition?
Thank you
May 25, 2018 09:17PM
No, sorry. You need to enter each competition individually. The 'log' isjust keeping a record of the competitions you've entered via the site.

Deborah
July 27, 2020 08:02AM
i see i have been given a cc email. does that mean i can use that email on competitions instead of using my personal email that i use all the time
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄