Welcome! » »

PREMIUM RATE COMPETITION ENTRY OR FREE INTERNET ENTRY?

Posted by Christabel49 
Re: PREMIUM RATE COMPETITION ENTRY OR FREE INTERNET ENTRY?
June 19, 2014 07:27AM
I believe the t&cs should cover this so you can check if you wish to see on a particular comp, normally every entry has an equal chance regardless how entered.
August 24, 2014 08:25AM
I won £8500 from Dickinsons real deal a few months ago, from an internet entry, so winning this way is possible!!.
September 01, 2014 06:40AM
I always enter comps by the cheapest route, equal chance of winning (but see t&cs if any doubt).
September 03, 2014 09:43AM
Hi
I won Dickenson's Real Deal via internet entry
September 03, 2014 11:27AM
Quote from Ofcom (via MSE, admittedly a few years ago so link has been removed):

"ITV operates an independently developed winner selector tool under licence from a third party.
This is known as 'Winner Selector’ and is a market leading solution used for managing many
competitions across the UK. The Winner Selector works by taking in all entries to a competition
from each entry route, and assigning a unique random number to every entry. This is done
independently of the original entry method, and assures that each entry has the same chance of
being selected, irrespective of the method of entry."
September 03, 2014 09:48PM
Congratulations Creeps!

Deborah
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄