Welcome! » »

ITV COMPS

Posted by needawin 
ITV COMPS
March 13, 2012 09:26AM
Please can someone in CC explain where the ITV cash competitions have gone. We are paying a fee to be on this site.
Re: ITV COMPS
March 17, 2012 02:45PM
I have asked the same question and I am still waiting for an answer as well.
March 18, 2012 06:22PM
I see they are back!
September 03, 2013 02:14PM
Still around tongue sticking out smiley
January 15, 2014 06:59PM
Do you stand the same chance of winning if you enter on line rather than phoning in?
January 20, 2014 09:01PM
Hi Yvonnew - this is a question that crops up a lot. I enter all these competitions up to 6 times each via the Internet and I've often asked myself the same question. After all, it would cost a fortune to enter that many times on the phone. However, I've noticed this on Martin Lewis' website

[www.moneysavingexpert.com] (about half way down the page)

"Enter TV premium rate comps for free

Never enter telly contests by calling a premium rate number. Companies must offer a free alternative, so many are available online free. Try Daybreak, Dickinson's Real Deals and This Morning. Also check the Competition Time forum board for daily updates.

You've as a good a chance as those who pay to play – several MoneySavers have won big cash prizes this way. One forumite won a £17,000 Dodge car, £10,000 of Tesco vouchers and a Mediterranean cruise – all in one go. Read forumite crackout's story."

Reading this has given me more confidence that at least I'll have the same chance as anyone else of winning.
February 11, 2014 09:36PM
I have just won £50 on the Deal or no Deal competition. So although it wasn't one of the 'big' prizes, it has proved to me that I can win with the free internet option
February 12, 2014 01:40PM
Congratulations, Yvonne. £50 is a nice prize. And, like you say, it gives us all hope that entering such competitions free, online, is a worthwhile thing to do.
February 14, 2014 06:15PM
Nice one Yvonne, well done.
August 24, 2014 08:28AM
As previously stated, I won £8500 on Real Deal, from a net entry.
September 01, 2014 06:36AM
Its an incredibly cheap fee, I know of no other as good.
October 09, 2014 08:38PM
There is hope for me yet! I always enter these via the free internet route. Good Luck everyone smiling smiley
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄