Welcome! » »

Where are all the slogan competitions?

Posted by JimiJimi 
Where are all the slogan competitions?
May 21, 2012 12:02AM
Hi

I was a member of CC years ago when it was a magazine, and there were loads of slogan competitions. But now there is only one (and that one won't let me type in a slogan!). Are there just less or are they not making it onto the site?
Re: Where are all the slogan competitions?
May 22, 2012 07:15PM
JimiJimi. Competitors Companion Magazine was never related to this website. The magazine has in fact been incorporated into another magazine, Compers News since 2011.
September 04, 2013 02:32PM
The old days of winning expensive prizes with clever slogans seem to have mainly gone, I have heard tales of some amazing wins in those days. Those with that literary skill did well.

Incidentally, I find that many compers these days don't know about this Competitors Companion, I have referred a few fellow compers who are really pleased with this service.
January 18, 2014 05:20PM
I used to like the slogan competitions, but I don't miss having to go round loads of stores to pick up entry forms.
This online Competitors Companion is sooo much better!
Den
April 08, 2014 07:32PM
I do miss the slogan competitions as I had a few wins with them but just don't see them at all these days
April 12, 2014 10:27AM
Comping has changed and we have to adapt to new ways of entering.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2014 10:32AM by BigE.
April 12, 2014 02:55PM
Norris and Mary still seem to find them and they seem to win everything they enterwinking smiley
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄