Welcome! » »

Barclays Premier League match tickets

Posted by Christabel49 
Barclays Premier League match tickets
January 09, 2011 09:32AM
I feel I have been conned by this competition. I got a code from the back of the Barclays receipt and entered it on-line and was then told I was a winner.

In due course I received a letter saying that I would only be able to claim my prize if I had an iphone, I do not. So I took it to my son and he said all it was is an app that allows the user to know when my chosen team has scored a goal etc.

I really thought I had won tickets for my husband to go and see his favourite team and I feel I have been duped. Does anyone have any experience or views on this please?
Re: Barclays Premier League match tickets
January 09, 2011 11:45PM
Hi Christabel49,
I was lucky enough to win this competition at the end of last year, but I was told I was a winner and i received my tickets almost straight away no problem, but this time the promotion is slightly different there are a lot of smaller runner up prizes as well so perhaps you have won one of them rather than the actual tickets, but it is so disappointing isn't it? better luck next time.
Re: Barclays Premier League match tickets
January 10, 2011 01:26PM
Thanks for your reply Hazy - I guess I will have to keep trying!
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄