Welcome! » »

Shortlist

Posted by kevincharley 
Shortlist
June 11, 2014 10:43AM
I've not been able to connect to the Shortlist website over the last few days. Has anyone else had the same issue? Does anyone know why?

Deborah
Den
Re: Shortlist
June 11, 2014 11:16AM
I had that problem a few weeks ago. I had to change the site to compatibility view settings and after re-loading the site it was OK. Hope this works for you.
June 11, 2014 05:29PM
Den, thanks for the reply, even though I don't actually understand it! confused smiley However, problem solved when I log in through Google Chrome. Obviously there's some issue with Outlook.

Deborah
Den
June 11, 2014 05:37PM
Click on 'Page' on the command bar at the top of your screen then select 'Compatibility view settings' competitorscompanion.com should already be showing in the 'add this website' bar then just click add. The page should then re-load with the alternative settings. You can always go through the same procedure to remove it if it doesn't work.
June 11, 2014 08:34PM
Thankee kind sir. That worked a treat. For 30 years I've worked with computers but never come across that little trick before. I can use 'em but I don't understand 'em.

Deborah
June 19, 2014 07:28AM
Its working fine now.
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄