Welcome! » »

Hello, I'm new...

Posted by BabbityBee 
Hello, I'm new...
March 11, 2011 07:14PM
Hello,
Ive just signed up today and just wanted to say hi! It seems a nice friendly site and well thought out. Thank you to all the members who have provided competitions and answers. Once I get the hang of competition entering I hope to contribute new competitions too, along with answers. Happy comping xxx
Tracy
Re: Hello, I'm new...
March 12, 2011 02:05PM
hello
March 13, 2011 01:00PM
Welcome ( says he who's been here a whole week longer smiling smiley ) .

No idea how well this is going to go ( but if I do half as well as my sister in law who cleans up with this stuff will be delighted smiling smiley )
March 21, 2011 09:43AM
hello, welcome to the newbies, comping is a super hobby and can be very rewarding,i have been a comper for quite afew years now with a pretty good success rate, but this year the only wins are from carling ,twice, both consisting of a pint glass, still the next e-mail or LWE could be the one. have fun everyone and enjoy the compssmileys with beer
March 28, 2011 09:53PM
superscouse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hello, welcome to the newbies, comping is a super
> hobby and can be very rewarding,i have been a
> comper for quite afew years now with a pretty good
> success rate, but this year the only wins are
> from carling ,twice, both consisting of a pint
> glass, still the next e-mail or LWE could be the
> one. have fun everyone and enjoy the compssmileys with beer

Only winning pint glasses this year and is that with you entering all the comps on here? Or do you just enter a few?

I hope your lucky soon.
March 30, 2011 08:13PM
welcome and good luck iam off to newyork at the weekend due to a freebie to enter comp so it is poss that you can win just a waiting game had a email today to say i had won a fishing rod worth
May 02, 2011 08:24PM
I joined last July and have entered loads of comps (particularly the holiday ones). Was starting to get a bit cynical about it all but have just heard that I've won a holiday in Thailand through this web-site (Conde Nast Magazine online free-to-enter comp). Took about 9 months but did get very lucky so maybe a numbers game? Best of luck to you too
May 15, 2011 04:32PM
I enter lots of competitions but only ever win small prizes. I'm still grateful for those but would love to win a holiday!
May 16, 2011 08:22PM
Hey all... I'm new too!

Nice to meet you smiling smiley
May 21, 2011 05:24PM
Hello, I'm new too!
May 26, 2011 12:38PM
Hi, I'm also new to the site (4weeks) and I had a win within the first few days.

The way I see it is that any win is a bonus, and none is too small.

It's the anticipation of opening my inbox and waiting for the postie that I enjoy as much as anything.

I even received a surprise call this morning to say I had won two tickets for the local cinema.

It is certainly a numbers game and the law of averages should tip your way at some stage.

Good luck

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2011 12:39PM by Percy Verence.
June 28, 2011 09:01AM
hi everyone out in comping land , checking the inbox and waiting for the postie is half the fun, sometimes you can wait ages for awin then, like the buses several come along at the same time, there is no magic formula or system ,perseverance is the key and :you have to be in it to win it: good luck everyone hope to hear about all your super wins soon,

lots of luck superscouse smileys with beer
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄