Welcome! » »

Outlook

Posted by kevincharley 
Outlook
October 25, 2017 09:53PM
Hi everyone.

Question, please, for people who use Outlook email.

Have you had any issues receiving winning emails?

I ask as, over the last few months, I've had 3 wins that, if the companies involved hadn't contacted me by phone, I would have been unaware of. Any wins I've received have been advised by phone, text, Facebook or have simply arrived without any form of advice being received.

It's seemed odd that I've won so little but just figured my luck had run out but now I'm wondering if there is some setting in Outlook that I'm unaware of that is blocking incoming emails. Outlook don't seem terribly helpful, insisting that I must have blocked the email addresses. Why I would block email addresses of companies I've never dealt with they are unable to answer. I'm still getting emails from Russian lovelies who want to sleep with me and from companies assuring me that they can make my penis larger. Nothing prevents them getting through!

I'm on the brink of changing my email provider but the enormity of changing all the sites I subscribe to is not something I cherish the thought of.

Thanks in advance

Deborah
Den
Re: Outlook
October 26, 2017 09:39AM
Hi Deborah,

I have been having problems with Outlook too. I had several days when I got no emails at all and several times it has just stopped working for a couple of hours. I think it is some sort of general problem as there are web sites where you can report these issues and lots of people seem to be experiencing the same problems. Luckily I am on BT internet and can pick my emails up from Yahoo Mail as well so not quite so bad just inconvenient.

Den
Re: Outlook
October 26, 2017 08:19PM
Thanks Den

Deborah
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄