Welcome! » »

Free of Competititors Companion

Posted by kevincharley 
Free of Competititors Companion
September 29, 2015 10:19AM
Either C.C. have lost the plot or I have. Yesterday my membership expired. Or did it? Today my membership shows an expiry date of 28 September 2016. I believe it may be a punishment for all the messages I've sent them over the last few months concerning their errors which, I have to admit, have become more and more sarcastic over time. But as they never reply I think it's safe to assume that they haven't actually been read so nobody's been affected, I've just been able to vent my spleen to a deaf/mute/blind audience.

They really couldn't have found a greater punishment for me than to extend my membership!

Deborah
Re: Free of Competititors Companion
September 29, 2015 07:35PM
I had a similar experience earlier in the year and posted several times about it but got no response or explanation
September 29, 2015 08:54PM
Looks like we're stuck on here for life! I got so tired of emailing and getting no response I gave up and now just use the report problem button which, we all know now, just sends your message into a large black hole - but it makes me feel better!

Deborah
February 06, 2016 12:35PM
I just googled CC an not good reviews either. People complain of never ever receiving emails back !!
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄