Welcome! » »

Online Freebies

Posted by Illusive 
Online Freebies
January 20, 2011 01:17PM
I check a couple of online freebie sites every day because we all like something for nothing dont we lol

Now I was wondering if I could post a link to the sites on here? if not if we could have a freebies section of the forums I could post what I find every day.

You have to be quick with these sort of freebie deals as they get so many thousand people applying for them they quickly shut down.

So until Admin get back to me on this one I will post a couple of sites for you to check out daily. You will soon learn to distinguish the horrible survey sites from the genuine free giveaways. Happy Hunting.

[www.magicfreebiesuk.co.uk]

[www.freestuffworld.co.uk]
Re: Online Freebies
January 20, 2011 01:18PM
I sent for this and it arrived well worth a try if you suffer from a bad back.

[www.backexperts.co.uk]
January 27, 2011 10:36AM
hi illusive , ive bookmarked those freebie sites and will check them out at length at the weekend, thank you very much, at first glance they seem really interesting,thumbs upsmileys with beer
January 26, 2012 04:55PM
Hi Illusive
Tried your Backexperts link but came up with an error. Got to this site via Google [www.backexperts.co.uk] but cannot see any freebie - probably too late again am I . Just have to carry on suffering I suppose. Thanks for the Freebie sites links - off to try them now.
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄