Welcome! » »

New to CC

Posted by JG 
JG
New to CC
January 21, 2018 02:54PM
Hi everyone
I am new to CC and think I am entering competitions like they are going outnofnfashion. I am clicking on the quick link logo which then seems to put a line through the competition and says I have entered - is it really that easy? I can’t think it is because I don’t understand why the answer would be published. Surely, I need to do something with that. Not finding the site that easy to use or understand. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated

Cheers
Re: New to CC
January 21, 2018 07:47PM
Hello and welcome.

When you press the quick link icon it takes you to the site of the competition. You then have to fill in your details on that site's form and give the answer (that CC has provided). Sometimes there is no answer, it is just a simple draw.

Once you have pressed the quick link icon, a line will appear through the competition and a tick will appear next to it. All this is saying is that you have been to the site. You haven't actually entered the competition until you have filled the form in and submitted it.

I hope this is what you were asking.

Good luck

Lesley
JG
January 22, 2018 07:39AM
Thanks Lesley, that is very helpful
when I click the quick link, it does not take me to the site, it just returns me to the competition list. If I press the quick link no log, it does take me to the site. I suppose it will take some getting used to. Perhaps it is because I am using an iPad rather that a pc or laptop - I have notices is says hover for the answer, which you can’t do on a tablet so I do end up pressing it.
I will go back now and enter all those competitions I thought I had entered yesterday
January 22, 2018 06:32PM
Good luck!
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄