Welcome! » »

New User

Posted by Davew 
New User
September 18, 2023 11:19AM
HI.

I am new to the site and think its great. I am also quite a new comper and am always interested in any tips etc on how to win or best sites to visit.
One the site I have come across Cmail and am not sure what this is for. If someone could let me know how they use it I would be grateful.

Regards
Dave W
Re: New User
September 18, 2023 08:33PM
Hi Dave

Welcome to the site.

I've been on here for years and have never seen the benefit of using Cmail. I can no longer remember the reason for it being offered!

Deborah
September 20, 2023 07:29AM
Hi Dave
it gives you another email address unique to the site, so you dont get bombarded in your usual email inbox with adverts, as you will no doubt discover. This is just an occupational hazard of entering all these comps
September 21, 2023 01:05PM
I still need to be convinced that having a separate email account is beneficial.
I feel it's even more of a bind having to monitor two inboxes than to scroll through the junk.
But I know the system works for a lot of people. Maybe they're more organised than I am!

Take into consideration that if you continue to enter competitions long term, will you always use this site? If you use the 'Cmail' then cancel your subscription you'll have to start over with yet another email address.

Deborah
Sorry, you must have a Nickname set in your profile to post in the forum, click here to set one now.

˄